Eyebrow Shapes and a Guide to Shaping for the Best Look
Your eyebrows frame your face and define your facial features. Furthermore, some say that eyebrows also communicate personality characteristics, which is why you need to make sure that they are shaped right. This brings us to the question: what eyebrow shape is best for your face? The answer to this question is below.
Soft Angled Eyebrows
If you have a soft, oval face, then you don’t have to try many eyebrow shapes, because the best for you is the soft angled shape. Any other shape will make your face appear more oval, which is the last thing you need.
If you have a heart-shaped face, you need an eyebrow shape that will add curves to soften your look, while creating a heart shape, using your chin as the bottom of the heart, and your eyebrows as the top. One of the best eyebrow shapes for this purpose is the rounded shape. The curve will be soft, delicate and attractive.
Women with long faces are always on the lookout for eyebrow shapes that make their faces appear shorter. This is where the flat brow shape is best. Since this brow shape is horizontal, your eyes will stop moving up and down your face. You will look great and feel good when you those get compliments.
High Arched Eyebrows
Women with perfectly round faces may need to add some length to their features. Of the eyebrow shapes available, the best for this is the high arched brow. Lines that go up and down the face can make the eyes appear much higher and larger.
Want to get fantastic brows without all the work? Microblading is an incredible, semi-permanent option that’s affordable and makes easy work of getting perfect brows. Our page about microblading near me can help you find the best artist for the job!
For a woman with a square jaw, using any of the aforementioned eyebrow shapes, will not give her the results she really deserves. What you need to do is shape your eyebrows in an angled style. Angled brows help balance your square jaw and soften your curves. This eyebrow shape is also useful for women with diamond-shaped faces.
Although it’s the most prominent feature in your face, eyebrows are often neglected. You may use eyebrow shadow or an eyebrow pencil, but both of these aren’t sufficient. What you need to do is get the best eyebrow shaping routine.
Previously, you might have chosen to imitate the eyebrows of celebrities. However, one thing you need to know about the best eyebrow shaping is that it should suit your face shape.
ALSO READ: Ombre Brows Near Me – Where to Get the BEST Ombre Eyebrows Around
Determine your face’s shape, the following points will help you with that aspect so you can discover the best eyebrow shaping for you:
- Oval Face – An oval face has a wide forehead, high cheekbones and a narrow chin.
- Round Face – This face structure is long and wide, especially at the cheeks.
- Long Face – Women with this face structure have their foreheads, cheekbones and jaw line at the same width. In addition, their chins are more noticeable.
- Square Face – This face structure is most defined by a squared jaw line, and forehead, cheekbones and jaw line are aligned on the same width.
- Heart Face – This face shape is almost the same as oval faces, but the chin is pointier.
- Diamond Face – Not many women have this face shape, but those who do have a short forehead, wide temples and angular structures.
Take a look at these descriptions and determine which face structure is yours. Now that you know, it’s time to select the best eyebrow shaping for you. As you noticed, each of these face structures have a prominent feature or a group of them. So, you need the best eyebrow shaping that can accentuate or decrease their distinction.
Select the best eyebrow shape for your facial structure:
- Round: The best eyebrow shape for women with heart-shaped, long or diamond faces because it makes their faces look rounder.
- Angled: The shape Marilyn Monroe supported during her career. If you’re trying to look young, then this is the best eyebrow shaping you can choose.
- Soft Angled: The difference between this shape and the previous one is that its peak is softer and more feminine.
- Curved: For women who mean business, curved eyebrows look best. Aside from that, it is the best eyebrow shaping for all face shapes.
- Flat: Flat eyebrows are suitable for those with long faces, and that is because they make faces appear rounder.
You can test out the effect of these by drawing them with your eyebrow pencil. If you like what you see, you can use this site’s eyebrow tutorials and eyebrow shaping tips to get your brows in shape. Once you do, you’ll notice a change in your features.
Simply choosing the best eyebrow shaping routine gives you the effect of a face lift or cosmetic surgery minus the pain, costs and negative effects. So, get your tweezers ready and start getting your eyebrows into shape!